Fees for first year Belize company:|
Fees for second year onwards:
- Agent fee and Government fee HK$9,800 (around US$1,300)
Prepare memorandum & articles of association
Apply certificate of incorporation
Prepare minute book, share Certificate, statutory Register
Prepare common seal
Prepare company rubber stamp
Registered agent and registered office
Open of bank account at HSBC
Prepare certificate of incumbency for HSBC
- There is a separate fee of HK$11,000 payable to HSBC for opening of a company bank account.
- There is a separate fee of HK$1,170 payable to the Belize registered agent for certificate of incumbency.
COMPANYSEC.COM LTD does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability and accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from inaccuracies or omissions on this site.
Copyright c 2000-2014. All rights reserved.
- Agent fee and Government fee HK$9,800 (around US$1,300).
- For companies incorporated between January to December, they have to be renewed in April.