Fees for first year BVI company:|
Fees for second year onwards:
- Agent fee and Government fee HK$10,800
Prepare memorandum & articles of association
Apply certificate of incorporation
Prepare minute book, share Certificate, statutory Register
Prepare common seal
Prepare company rubber stamp
Registered agent and registered office
Open of bank account at HSBC
Prepare certificate of incumbency for HSBC
- There is a separate fee of HK$11,000 payable to HSBC for opening of a company bank account.
- There is a separate fee of HK$800 payable to the BVI registered agent for certificate of incumbency.
COMPANYSEC.COM LTD does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability and accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from inaccuracies or omissions on this site.
Copyright c 2000-2016. All rights reserved.
- Agent fee and Government fee HK$10,800.
- For companies incorporated between January and June, they have to be renewed in April.
- For companies incorporated between July and December, they have to be renewed in October.