Home Hong Kong Home | FAQ | Site Map | Help | Print



About us

Why Us
Our Services
Contact Us

Bus. Resources

Startup Checklist
Office Setup
Business Plan
Learn About Incorporating > Incorporating FAQ > What Additional Licences Do I Need?

Business registration certificate is a required business licence for almost any type of business in Hong Kong. It is issued by the Inland Revenue Department of Hong Kong. If you incorporate through us, we will help you to apply for a business registration certificate.

Depending on the nature of your business, you may also need to obtain additional licences.

Please visit the homepage of Business Licence Information Service for more information.

This Homepage is administered by the Small and Medium Enterprises Office of the Trade and Industry Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. It provides information on all government licences, permits, certificates and approvals relevant to business operation in Hong Kong.