We regard the privacy and security of member information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our clients and site visitors.
Personal Information Collection Statements - Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
- The information collected from you on the online order form will be used for the purpose of processing your orders and managing your account with us.
- For Hong Kong Companies : All information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to any other party except to Companies Registry, Inland Revenue Department and/or Bank for incorporation related purpose and/or compliance related purpose.
- For Hong Kong Companies : Information about the company we formed for you will be disclosed in the public search section at the Companies Registry and Inland Revenue Department for public inspection.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us.
- Sharing of Information
We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. No personally identifiable data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics, but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. We will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (1) if we are required to do so by law, or (2) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend the rights or property of our company or our clients.
- Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, and for other purposes, sometimes we use a cookie in addition to getting your IP address information.
- Order Form
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information or order products and services. We collect contact information (like their name and email address), unique identifiers (like their ID card number, passport number), and demographic information and all other personal information relevant to company formation.
- External Links
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Contacting the Web Site